What is Brain Hemorrhage?
Brain Hemorrhage actually means bleeding inside the brain. In medical terms, it is called brain bleed or an intracranial hemorrhage. It is a type of stroke in which the artery carries blood to the brain gets bursts and causes bleeding in localize tissues. This bleeding kills brain cells.
What happens in a Brain Hemorrhage?
When the supply of the oxygen stops in the brain, it causes the swelling in the brain tissues, known as cerebral edema. The blood gets pool and collects into a mass known as a hematoma. These both conditions create pressure on the nearby tissues which reduces the blood flow and cause blood cells to die.
Reasons for bleeding in the brain:
There are many possible factors that can be responsible for bleeding in the brain. The most common reasons are:
- High Blood Pressure: High blood pressure over a long period of time can become a chronic condition that can weaken the blood vessel walls. It is a preventable cause of brain hemorrhages.
- Aneurysm: Aneurysm is the condition of the weakening of the blood vessel wall that results in swelling. It can burst inside the brain result in a stroke.
- Trauma inside the head: Younger individuals whose age is less than 50, can have trauma because of the injuries which result in bleeding in the brain.
- Amyloid Angiopathy: As the person gets older, there is an abnormality in the blood vessels. This can cause small, unnoticeable bleeds before a large one.
- Bleeding disorders: Diseases such as Hemophilia and Sickle cell anemia can both act as major factors.
Brain hemorrhage symptoms:
The symptoms of Brain Hemorrhage depend upon the site of the bleeding, and the amount of affected tissues. The symptoms can develop instantly or may take time. If you face any of these mention symptoms you must consult the brain hemorrhage treatment specialist in Jaipur, India. Dr.Vikram Bohra is an expert neurology doctor who has given 500+ successful results for brain hemorrhage treatment in Jaipur.
The symptoms are:
- Sudden and severe headache
- Problem or difficulty in speaking & understanding speech
- Changes in sight
- Reduction in a reflex action, lethargy
- Numbness or tingling
- Problem in writing and reading
- Frequent unconsciousness
- Less coordination and balance
- Nausea and vomiting
To diagnose the brain hemorrhage, the doctor will first ask questions about the brain hemorrhage symptoms you are having. Thereafter, the doctor will find the exact location of the source of the bleeding. There are many imaging tests such as CT Scan, MRI, CTA, Angiogram etc. in order to identify the bleeding location.
“To determine the best & appropriate brain hemorrhage treatment in Jaipur city, you can search this phrase ‘Best brain hemorrhage treatment in Jaipur’ on Google, and opt for the neurology doctor which is having good reviews and ratings.”
Brain Hemorrhage Treatment in Jaipur, India
After the successful imaging tests, the doctor will examine the brain hemorrhage you are suffering from. There are mainly 4 types of brain hemorrhage which depends on the location of the bleeding.
Brain Hemorrhage types:
- Epidural hemorrhage: If bleeding is between the skull and the brain
- Subdural hemorrhage: When the bleeding is below the inner layer of dura and above the brain.
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage: If bleeding is between the brain and the membranes
- Intracerebral hemorrhage: When the bleeding is inside the brain
Dr. Vikram Bohra is a leading Neurology specialist doctor in Jaipur, India. He is having a vast experience of more than 12+ years in Brain hemorrhage treatment. He provides the best brain hemorrhage treatment in Jaipur, India. Dr. Bohra has performed 500+ cases in his career. He is one of the most trusted neurologists in India.
Brain hemorrhage recovery of the patient depends on the size of the hemorrhage and the amount of the swelling. Generally, patients recover completely. However, possible complications arise such as brain stroke, side effects, and many others.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US
On the other hand we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled.