Brain Aneurysm Treatment
Uncontrolled blood pressure can cause blood vessels in the brain to rupture, resulting in brain hemorrhage, especially in the deeper parts of the brain. As a result, the patient will endure severe headaches, paralysis, and speech loss, and if the bleeding (clot) is substantial, surgery to remove the lump will be required. In addition, the unexpected rupture of an aneurysm AVM in the brain can potentially cause brain bleeding.
What is a Brain Aneurysm?
A subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH), also known as a brain aneurysm, is a weak area in the wall of a blood vessel inside the brain. Consider how a balloon's soft spot feels stretched out and thin. That's how a brain aneurysm feels. Because of the steady flow of blood, that part of the blood artery wears out and bulges out, almost like a bubble. It can get as big as a tiny berry.
The most frequent type of Brain Aneurysm Treatment in Jaipur is a saccular aneurysm. From the main artery, they protrude in a dome form. A small "neck" connects them to that artery. Saccular aneurysms are more prevalent than fusiform aneurysms. This is because they don't form a dome shape when they pouch out. They create a wider area in the blood vessel instead.
Although brain aneurysms appear to be dangerous, the majority of them generate no symptoms or health consequences. As a result, it is possible to live a long life without ever recognizing it.
Aneurysms can grow large, leak, or rupture in rare circumstances. A hemorrhagic stroke, or bleeding in the brain, is a dangerous condition that requires immediate medical attention.
What is the cause behind brain Aneurysm?
- High Blood Pressure: If left untreated, high blood pressure can develop into a chronic illness that weakens the blood vessel walls. It is a known cause of brain hemorrhages that can be avoided.
- Aneurysm: Aneurysm is a swollen blood vessel caused by the weakening of the blood vessel wall. It has the potential to explode inside the brain, resulting in a stroke.
- Trauma inside the head: Younger people under the age of 50 may experience trauma resulting from injuries that result in brain hemorrhage.
- Amyloid Angiopathy is a condition in which the blood arteries become aberrant as a person ages. Minor, undetectable bleeds may occur before a massive one.
What are the symptoms?
The symptoms of a brain hemorrhage vary depending on where the bleeding occurred and how much tissue was impacted. The symptoms may appear right away or take some time to appear. If you experience any of the above symptoms, you should get treatment from a brain hemorrhage specialist in Jaipur, India. Dr. Vikram Bohra is a renowned neurology specialist in Jaipur who has performed over 500 successful Brain Aneurysm Treatment in Jaipur.
- An acute and sudden headache
- Speaking and understanding speech is a problem or a challenge for certain people.
- Reduced reflex action, tiredness, and changes in vision
- Tingling or numbness
- Constant unconsciousness is a problem in writing and reading.
- Coordination and balance are compromised.
The doctor will initially ask you questions regarding the brain hemorrhage symptoms you are experiencing to diagnose the brain hemorrhage. The doctor will then determine the specific location of the bleeding source. Various imaging techniques can be used to locate the bleeding, including CT scans, MRIs, CTAs, and Angiograms.
To find the best and most appropriate brain aneurysm treatment, Google the phrase ‘Best brain aneurysm treatment in Jaipur’ and choose the neurology practitioner, Dr. Vikram Bohra, with the most positive reviews and ratings.
The best in the field to cure you
In Jaipur, India, Dr. Vikram Bohra is a well-known Neurologist in Jaipur specialist. He has more than ten years of experience in Brain Aneurysm Treatment in Jaipur. Jaipur Neuro offers the most effective brain hemorrhage treatment. In his career, Dr. Bohra has completed over 500 cases. He is regarded as one of India’s most reputable neurologists.
The patient’s recovery from a brain hemorrhage is determined by the magnitude of the bleed and the amount of edema. Patients usually recover completely. However, complications such as cerebral stroke, adverse effects, and others can occur.
Why choose Dr. Vikram Bohra for Brain Aneurysm Treatment in Jaipur
In Jaipur, Rajasthan, Dr. Vikram Bohra is one of the few interventional neurologists. He earned his DM in neurology from the famed GB Pant Institute of PGMER in New Delhi. He then went on to Narayana Health City in Bangalore for a residency in Interventional Neurology and Stroke. He has also completed an observership at Mount Sinai in New York for Neuro-Intervention (USA). He has approximately a thousand interventional neurology procedures under his belt.
Dr. Vikram Bohra is a Neurologist in Jaipur with a lot of expertise. He also has experience treating Stroke, Brain Hemorrhage, Parkinson’s, Migraine, Headache, Epilepsy, Seizure, and Spinal Cord Disorder. He is currently employed in Rajasthan Hospital in Jaipur as a Senior Consultant Neurology and Chief Interventional Neurologist.
He worked as a neurology consultant at Jaipur’s Metro MAS Hospital. Dr. Bohra served at RNT Medical College in Udaipur as a Senior Resident in the Department of Medicine. He was also a Senior Resident at G B Pant Hospital in New Delhi’s Department of Neurology.
- He is currently employed at Rajasthan Hospital in Jaipur as a Senior Consultant Neurology and Chief Interventional Neurologist.
- Rukmani Birla Hospital (CK Birla), Jaipur (January 2020 – May 2021) Consultant Interventional Neurology
- Consultant in the EHCC hospital in Jaipur’s Department of Neurology (July 2017- January 2020)
- (January 2015 – June 2015) Consultant Neurology, Metro MAS Hospital, Mansarovar, Jaipur – 302020
- G B Pant Hospital, New Delhi-110002, Senior Resident Department of Neurology (August 2014- December 2014)
- From July 2009 until April 2010, I worked as a Senior Resident in the Department of Medicine at RNT Medical College in Udaipur.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US
On the other hand we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled.